Update added by user Jun 11, 2015
They came out 2 days ago and finally saw that our tub was leaking and because of the leak it shorted out our audio BUT they have promised to fix it. Now our lounger side jets don't work.
Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2015
Having the same problem with lights and audio.It worked fine for about 2 months and then the lights started flickering and then audio cut off and wouldn't work.
Then we had a problem with it leaking water. When the service guy came out I was inside and he knocked on the door to ask me about my audio problem. I couldn't remember which connection I had been using for TWO MONTHS and only had 2 to choose from not to mention my 17 yr old daughter who knows her electronics.. But all of a sudden it magically worked again.
He then claimed claimed the leak was due to my husband not securing the plug when we refilled it and wanted to charge $130.00 for a service charge. My husband refused to pay it because everyone at one point could connect to the hot tub via bluetooth and then nobody could. Wally in the Fredricksburg office basically said it was because of our stupidity that they had to send someone out and he was voiding our warranty because we were refusing to pay. WELL two days later we still have water build up around the hot tub and now you can litterally hear it leaking sometimes from inside near the motor!
Our audio still doesn't work again and the lights flickered and briefly shut off before the radio cut off. I don't think they can blame our "stupidity" on this one! We've been calling since the beginning of May and Wally "claims" he came out may 22nd and there was no leak. I'm a stay home mom and don't go anywhere during the day how the *** did I miss him?
And why is it STILL leaking? It's not worth the discount to put up with this hassel!
To anyone else going to use this company, make sure your documenting everything with pictures and witnesses.My name is Sarah Maitland from Richmond, Va by the way..
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Hot Tub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy. This product is dangerous and not stable, and you will not receive your money back. My family purchased the larger version of this pool, and it collapsed..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "Hello my name is Alan Gordon. I also had them put in an above ground pool. Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after..."
- "Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial. I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my..."
- "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..."
- "ATE AT THE LOCATION AT 1115 GOVERNMENT ST MOBILE ALABAMA EVERYONE THAT ATE ENDED UP SICK BUT I ENDED UP IN THE ER WITH FOOD POISONING. I'VE MISSED 2 DAYS OF..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."