Rec Direct - Review about Hot Tub from Chester, Virginia
Update added by user Jun 11, 2015
They came out 2 days ago and finally saw that our tub was leaking and because of the leak it shorted out our audio BUT they have promised to fix it. Now our lounger side jets don't work.
Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2015
Having the same problem with lights and audio.It worked fine for about 2 months and then the lights started flickering and then audio cut off and wouldn't work.
Then we had a problem with it leaking water. When the service guy came out I was inside and he knocked on the door to ask me about my audio problem. I couldn't remember which connection I had been using for TWO MONTHS and only had 2 to choose from not to mention my 17 yr old daughter who knows her electronics.. But all of a sudden it magically worked again.
He then claimed claimed the leak was due to my husband not securing the plug when we refilled it and wanted to charge $130.00 for a service charge. My husband refused to pay it because everyone at one point could connect to the hot tub via bluetooth and then nobody could. Wally in the Fredricksburg office basically said it was because of our stupidity that they had to send someone out and he was voiding our warranty because we were refusing to pay. WELL two days later we still have water build up around the hot tub and now you can litterally hear it leaking sometimes from inside near the motor!
Our audio still doesn't work again and the lights flickered and briefly shut off before the radio cut off. I don't think they can blame our "stupidity" on this one! We've been calling since the beginning of May and Wally "claims" he came out may 22nd and there was no leak. I'm a stay home mom and don't go anywhere during the day how the *** did I miss him?
And why is it STILL leaking? It's not worth the discount to put up with this hassel!
To anyone else going to use this company, make sure your documenting everything with pictures and witnesses.My name is Sarah Maitland from Richmond, Va by the way..
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Hot Tub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "On May 31, 2015, the showerhead in my main bathroom broke. The only place in town that sells these types of things after 5:00 pm is Walmart so my wife..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial. I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my..."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "ATE AT THE LOCATION AT 1115 GOVERNMENT ST MOBILE ALABAMA EVERYONE THAT ATE ENDED UP SICK BUT I ENDED UP IN THE ER WITH FOOD POISONING. I'VE MISSED 2 DAYS OF..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."